Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There Is a Lightening Storm a Brewing, and I’m Able to Feel Sunshine Anyway!

Things seem to be picking up at my Etsy Shop.  Not lots of sales yet, but I'm getting lots of traffic.

I had a lot of help form a wonderful Etsy Team called SASsy Critiques - and I want to send out a special thank you to Claire, one of the many SASsy Critique Mentors Critique Experts for Etsy Shops.  She gave me so much helpful information - that I’ve been working nonstop for several days now, just trying to get it all done.  Even though I'm still not quite finished making all the changes she suggested, my traffic has picked up tremendously. 

The changes I've made so far have already started bringing in tons of traffic just on Etsy alone!  I'm so impressed.  Anyone who has questions about his/her Etsy Shop or if you need a critique, you should join SASsy Critiques and get started to having a better Etsy experience today!

Also, I found a thread on the Etsy Forums that offered the chance to donate one of my homemade items as a giveaway for a blog.  It seems a little strange at first, but I met the most wonderful person, whose blog is amazing!  She wanted to celebrate her 100th Blog Follower by giving away items from Etsy Shop owners.  We both are very new at this type of marketing, but we worked very well together ... and the celebration is off and running today.
Congratulations to you Lisa @ hollybobb.blogspot.com!  It's been a pleasure working with you!

Go on over to Hollybobb’s Blog and enter to win this wallet here:

hollybobb.blogspot.com/2011/06/100-follower-giveaway.html.

And tale a look around to see what other Etsy Shop goodies you could win!

I love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment